Camera Club

Leave a Comment
I joined the local camera club somewhat over a year ago to get more exposure (pun intended!!) to others with this hobby and to get out and shoot more.

I don't often get to go to events.  But, the "walk about" caught my eye.   Participants were supposed to meet at a Dunn Bros coffee shop.  So, I was there 5 minutes early.   As was Tom.

Meet Tom!


The event was "full" so by the time I got there, I assumed it would be easy to see 40 people standing around with cameras.  But, there was just Tom...and me.    I checked the meeting details again and realized that great minds do work alike and that Tom and I were at the wrong DB.  We were south.  The correct DB was north.   NEARLY the same street address, just that little difference.  Tom was gracious enough to give me a lift the 6 blocks to the correct location.  And, we had a great time getting to know one another.  He has a managed and owned a couple of galleries around the area.  So, I am hoping to get a chance to visit one soon.

?


Meet Diane!  Diane is the club president.   This was the first time I had met her and she really loves photography!   We had a great chat about legal aspects of photography and the possibility of arranging a "Meet-Up" with an attorney to talk about common legal issues facing photographers, especially around street photography.  More on that as it develops  (Yes..pun intended AGAIN!)

Thanks Tom and Diane!
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment